KJ Controls is committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication,
integrity in serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and responsibility to
the communities within which we operate. Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for
quality, safety, sustainability, cost, delivery and value. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating
a profitable business culture that is based on the following principles:
KJ Controls is committed to equality in employment opportunities and rewards, embracing
wholeheartedly the cultural diversity within the communities we call home. Our employees’
welfare and interests are foremost throughout all aspects of our business and how we conduct our
affairs. KJ Controls is committed to:
1. Creating and nurturing an environment of success based on honesty and integrity;
2. Equitable sharing in the success of the company;
3. Empowerment through training and communication;
4. Individual growth and equal opportunity;
5. Designing and providing a safe and secure work environment.
Customer needs are paramount and represent the highest priority within our business. Our
obligation is to proactively seek out and define customer needs while addressing all requests
expeditiously without creating false expectations.
KJ Controls is committed to supporting the communities within which we operate. We believe in
the practice of social responsibility and encourage similar behaviour in our employees and
suppliers. We support the conservation of the physical environment and the prevention of
pollution at our facilities. We proactively comply with all applicable safety, environmental, legal
and regulatory requirements to which we subscribe.
KJ Controls is committed to achieving competitive excellence and providing our customers with
products and services designed, produced and maintained to meet or exceed their expectations by:
1. Complying with all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements;
2. Enabling employees to achieve business and professional goals;
3. Continually improving our processes via our QMS;
4. Extending our QMS practices throughout our Supply Chain.
Beginning with a clear definition of customers’ expectations, we strive to consistently meet or
exceed them. We adhere to all applicable standards and customer-specific requirements and endeavour to provide processes that ensure we achieve this in order to build a robust and world-class business.
January 6th, 2020
Sam Boileau, CEO