- Designed to be used with PowerFlex 70 and 700 series drives.
- Enables PowerFlex drives to connect to an Ethernet communication network for monitoring and control functions.
- Operates in single or multi-drive modes.
- Provides Ethernet connectivity with selectable speeds of 10 Mbps Full Duplex, 10 Mbps Half Duplex, 100 Mbps Full Duplex, and 100 Mbps Half Duplex.
- Intended for installation in a PowerFlex 7-Class drive.
- Can also be installed in an External DPI Comms Kit (20-XCOMM-DC-BASE).
- Capable of accepting up to Thirty (30) TCP connections or Sixteen (16) simultaneous CIP connections including One (1) exclusive-owner I/O connection.
- Lifecycle status: Active Mature
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping within continental North America.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days to Canada, 3 to 8 for U.S.A. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and if new please include all manufacturers packaging if applicable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.