- PLC-5 system family
- Individually fused output channels.
- Each channel can handle a maximum load current of 2A, but the total for the module should not exceed 8A.
- Can power an Allen-Bradley Size 5 motor starter as long as the supply voltage stays above 92V ac.
- Output circuit uses a solid-state triac as its switching device.
- It has a 2500 volts isolation voltage, which protects the backplane logic from line transients on the output circuits and ensures that a failure on one output circuit does not affect another.
- Draws a maximum current of 420mA from the +5V dc output of the power supply connected to the I/O chassis backplane.
- Each output circuit on the 1771-ODD module is designed for a 10mA minimum current.
- Life cycle status: End of life, discontinued December 31, 2016
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping within continental North America.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days to Canada, 3 to 8 for U.S.A. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and if new please include all manufacturers packaging if applicable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.