- SLC 500 Product line.
- Series A
- Operating Parameters: It operates with an input line of 18 to 30 Volts DC and an input current of 104 milliamps maximum at a voltage of 24 Volts DC.
- Functionality: The module is designed to work on the factory floor, allowing operators to change a machine’s operating modes, clear processor faults, access data file information, and transfer memory to and from any Allen-Bra SLC 500 product line
- Features: It has various features including selecting the language, setting the baud rate, backlighting the LCD, and setting the monitor override function. It also has a module reset feature.
- Connectivity: The module can be connected to an SLC network using the RS-485 Network Interface Cable. It can also be connected to a personal computer for transferring applications using the Upload/Download Cable.
- Display Type: It features a liquid crystal display that uses a supertwist pneumatic fluid. This display contains 2 lines of 16 characters each and it features LCD backlighting that makes it useful for low-light conditions.
- Necessary Cables for Operation: The module connects to the SLC processor via the 1747-C10 interconnect cable. (Included)
- Owners manual: Included
- Life cycle status: End of Life - Discontinued
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping within continental North America.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days to Canada, 3 to 8 for U.S.A. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and if new please include all manufacturers packaging if applicable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.